We are very pleased you are interested in joining us. Membership is open to those aged 16 and over who identify as Pagan, and we welcome genuine seekers who accept and support our aims and objectives below:
- To seek to support all Pagans in their personal and public life, to help ensure that they have the same rights as the followers of other beliefs and members of other religions.
- To promote a positive profile for Pagans and Paganism and to provide information on Pagan paths and beliefs to the media, official bodies and to benefit the greater community in improving their understanding of Paganism and Pagans as a growing spiritual community.
- To facilitate effective communication, education and dialogue within and between Pagan communities and with non-Pagans, through publications and events.
There are a whole raft of benefits to being a member:
- Local support from district teams to enable you to find and connect with like-minded people and groups in your area
- Newsletters and information that is specific to your local area
- Prison ministry – Pagan chaplains within prisons to provide pastoral support to prisoners and prison staff
- Hospital ministry – visitors for Pagans who are in need and spiritual support while in hospital
- National support with a variety of life issues through our group of Community Support Teams including Disabilities, Children & Families, LGBTQIA+, Interfaith, Youth & Education and Cultural Cohesion
- National support from our council and committee on issues that affect the wider Pagan community such as legal rights, human rights, challenging stereotypes and much more
- Communication with the press and media, challenging their tendency to perpetuate stereotypes around Pagan practices and beliefs
- The wisdom and experience of 50 year’s worth of working with and for the Pagan community
- Copies of our quarterly magazine Pagan Dawn directly to your door, (also available in a digital format) and now access to our FREE biannual children and families magazine, Aether
- We’re a not-for-profit organisation who is run for Pagans by Pagans
- Social media pages and groups keeping you up to date and in touch with the Pagan community online
- Discounts on Pagan Federation events
- Knowing that the money you give us for your membership helps us to keep on both offering a diverse range of services to the Pagan community as well as working to ensure that Paganism is promoted positively and that the rights of Pagans are upheld
Membership is £20 each year for one person and £24 each year for two people living at the same address.
To join please either go to our online shop where you can pay using PayPal or a credit card or join by direct debit using the links below:
Information about sending a cheque by post to follow soon.